These Car Tyres Perform the Best During Winters
Driving with summer tyres during the winter is not something that you may want to risk doing. Such tyres are not designed to give you the necessary traction over snow and ice. Hence, a sudden brake can cause you to end up in a drain beside the road.
Using all-season tyres is an ideal way to eliminate the need for seasonal tyre changes. However, the performance of these tyres may not be adequate.
The right solution?
Winter Tyres in Newark are the correct choice you can opt for. These tyres have a specialised design that makes them a winner over snow, ice, and mud.
What’s different with winter tyres?
Winter tyres have a deep tread pattern that creates cavities in snow. The snow sticking to the treads, enables these tyres to deliver more grip on such road conditions. Also, these tyres have high-density sipes that drain water to reduce aquaplaning. The high natural rubber content of winter tyres keeps them soft and delivers more grip and traction.
Which One to Buy?
Following is a list of winter Car Tyres in Newark that you can opt for:
Bridgestone Blizzak LM001
Feature of this tyre include:
- Optimal silica distribution thanks to NanoPro-Tech polymers enabling more grip and traction over winter road conditions.
- Increased road contact and traction thanks to tapered horn lugs.
- Decreased aquaplaning due to rapid expulsion of water through rounded corners.
- Exceptional grip over snow owing to high-volume slanted grooves.
- 3D sipes for more control over your car in snow and ice covered surfaces.
Continental WinterContact TS 860 S
One of the exceptional winter Tyres in Newark for both passenger cars and SUVs. Features include:
- Innovative construction, profile, and compound enable this tyre to reduce rolling resistance and increase fuel economy.
- Larger and wider shoulder blocks deliver more control over your vehicle, especially when cornering.
- Thin lateral grooves separating the ribs keep the latter stiff and lower braking distance.
- Specially designed grooves and sipes increase traction in snowy surfaces owing to better control.
The WinterContact TS 860 S also comes with Continental’s Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology that enables you to keep on driving even with a flat.
Dunlop Winter Sport 5
If you are looking for one of the best winter Car Tyres in Newark from Dunlop; go for Winter Sport 5 SUV if you drive a 4x4. Features of this tyre include:
- V-shaped grooves that create more cavity for snow, thereby increasing traction over such road conditions.
- Silica-Plus compound increases acceleration and reduces braking over snowy and wet roads while also lowering wear.
- Larger contact patch delivers more steering precision and control, especially when you are cornering.
- Specific Bead Seat System stabilises your vehicle while also improving steering response.
Dunlop’s Noise Shield Technology with the Winter Sport 5 reduces interior car noise by up to 50%.
Other winter Tyres Newark to check out:
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance
- Michelin Alpin 6
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II
Opt for these tyres to make your car ready in the winter. Renowned car garages like Farnsfield Auto Centre maintains an extensive stock of all the winter tyres mentioned above.